About Harbor Painting
Named Best of Huntington for 2010 & 2009 by US Commerce Association
Any Painting Contractor Can Say They Have
the Experience and Training to Complete a Quality Painting Job for You…..
Here is Our Proof:
Harbor Paint & Fine Finishes is ONE of Only 103 Accredited Painting Contractors in the US by the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America
(99.9987% of the Estimated 100,000 Painting Contractors in the US
Can’t Meet This Standard)
My name is Mark Clayton and I am the President of Harbor Paint and Fine Finishes.
We continually invest in training for our employees. The Painting & Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA) is the premier industry association for painting contractors. The PDCA’s Accreditation program is carefully crafted and encompasses every facet of the painting and decorating business.
The painting and decorating trade requires a set of skills that requires constant learning about new materials, application methods and processes that add to the beauty and longevity of your painting project.
We don’t just say that our team is dedicated to best practices; we make the time and investment to earn them.
We’d like to show you how we are doing something unique in our industry. It is possible for a project to be done right the first time without hidden charges, hassles or poor quality that are all too commonly found.
It is our goal that every project becomes a very positive experience.
Let me share with you just a couple of reasons that our clients hire us to do additional work in their homes and are comfortable referring us to family, friends and business associates.
Employee Screening and Training
- We recognize that most people experience some anxiety looking for and hiring a contractor to work in their home. We use a Comprehensive Employee Hiring Process that includes a complete background check, a skills and knowledge test, reference checks and more on all of our employees.
- All employees are required to receive more than 60 hours of industry recognized training each year. We know that this keeps our employee’s skills sharp.
- We hold numerous certifications including: Certified Fine Paints of Europe Applicator, Certified Cabots Installer, Certified Penofin Applicator, Certified Sikkens Applicator and Certified Firenze Plaster Installer.
- Every employee is in uniform and trained to be attentive to domestic and security needs.
- Every employee must comply with a strict written policy that prohibits smoking or the use of alcohol or drugs.
Written Painting Processes that Are Setting the Standard
- We’ve developed a detailed preparation and painting procedure for a typical home. After almost 20 years of experience and after successfully completing almost 500 painting projects in just the last 5 years, we believe our processes will insure that your home will be painted on time, for the price quoted and your expectations will be met.
- By providing each homeowner we meet our written processes allows them to easily understand the cost of painting their home and compare our proposal with another proposal.
- Unfortunately, there are some painting contractors who won’t provide you with their written painting process since they don’t want to be held to such a consistent standard. Avoiding those contractors is a smart move
Award Winning Service and Recognition
For the second consecutive year, Harbor Painting has been selected for the 2010 Best of Huntington Award in the Painting Contractor category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
- Harbor Paint & Fine Finishes regularly supports designer showcases that benefit local charities. Harbor has twice been honored for their painting and decorating skills.
If you’re looking for an honest, reputable and stable company with a proven track record of quality work, reliable service and a stellar business reputation, call today for a service quote.
I encourage you to carefully review all of the information on our website so you can make the best decision in choosing a painting contractor to make your home the envy of your neighbors, friends and relatives.
A Quick Note About Our Support of Local Charities
We believe that it is every company’s duty to support one or more local charities of their choice. This is just part of good citizenship and community support.
We actively support: Mill Neck School for the Deaf, DDI School for Autistic Children, Hope House and Shelter for Battered Women.
Serving: Suffolk and Nassau Counties Including:
Huntington, Lloyd Harbor, Cold Spring Harbor, Centerport, Northport, Dix Hills, Fort Salonga, Laurel Hollow, Oyster Bay, Woodbury, Syosset, Brookville, Muttontown, Jericho, Roslyn and Great Neck