Interior Painting Fort Salonga, NY 11768
Fort Salonga is a hamlet in Suffolk County, New York on the North Shore of Long Island. The name evolved from the Revolutionary War British Fort Salonga, or Fort Slongo, (named after one of the fort’s architects) once located near the border of Huntington Township and The Town of Smithtown, overlooking the Long Island Sound.
Named Best of Huntington 2010 & 2009 by US Commerce Association
When You’re Looking for a Professional House Painting Company
to Paint Your Home
Of the Thousands of Painting Contractors Available on Long Island.
Only One Offers Its Customers:
Award Winning Customer Service – Named Best of Huntington for 2010 and 2009 by the US Commerce Association
- One of only 103 Accredited Painting Contractors in the US by the Painting & Decorating Contractors of America (out of an estimated 100,000 nationally)
- Written Estimate with Price Guarantee
- 25+ Local References You Can Call
- Written Interior Painting and Exterior Painting Process Guides (so you know specifically what you are getting for your hard-earned dollars)
- 2-Year Warranty on Labor AND Materials
- Comprehensive Employee Hiring Process including: complete background check, pre-employment skills test, reference check & more
- We only use full-time employees
- All Crew Leaders have at least 7 Years Experience
- As Required by New Law – Effective April 22, 2010 - Certified in Lead Safe Work Practices by the EPA
- Licensed and insured with workers comp and liability
- And that’s just the beginning….
My name is Mark Clayton, President and Owner of Harbor Paint & Fine Finishes. I want to assure you that doing business with my company will be a very positive experience.
We do something unique in our business….we eliminate most of the problems people traditionally have trying to hire, evaluate and work with a painting and fine finish contractor.
If you need interior painting, exterior painting, fine decorative glazing or color washes or expert Venetian plastering it is possible for your project to be done right the first time without the hidden charges, hassles or poor quality that are all too commonly found in the residential painting industry.
We recognize that most people experience some concern while looking for and working with an interior painting & decorating professional for their home.
Here are 3 areas we recommend you consider in evaluation every painting contractor you talk to:
- The Reputation and Business Stability of the Company
- Their Experience and Methodology
- Their Service Before, During and After Your Project
I encourage you to carefully review our site and then call us for a complete copy of our consumer guide and step-by-step painting process prior to our meeting. If you’re worried about the cost to paint your house, this information will provide you with an advantage in evaluating, hiring and working with a painting contractor.
I realize our industry is competitive and I appreciate this opportunity to earn your business. I realize what it takes to get your business, what it takes to give you the results you demand and what needs to be done to eliminate many of the common headaches and frustrations people have with painting projects.